Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Babykeeper

I was browsing Mom4life's site trying to spend my $25 gift certificate today (thanks Steph!) and I came across The Babykeeper. Have any of you seen this before? It is one COOL product!

The Babykeeper is an infant carrier style seat that you can hang from public restroom stalls so you can pee without holding your baby in one arm or setting them on the nasty floors! How awesome is that? It hooks to the stall with two sturdy metal clips that are lined with non-slip material. And it has a loop where you can string some toys to entertain the kiddos. It is designed for babies 6-18 months who can sit unassisted. It's easy to use, small, durable and easy to clean. It can also be used as a harness in shopping carts. I'm in love!
Now that I have two boys, I was wondering what the heck I was gonna do when I had to go, now I know! This is on my list, and will be the first thing I buy once I've saved up the cash!

Visit Mom4life to get yours!

4 comments:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Hilarious! Thanks again for entering (and congrats on winning)!! I’ve got more fun giveaways for today
& tomorrow!

Steph

Heather from Mom 4 Life said...

Glad to hear you are having fun shopping around! The Babykeeper is truely unique!

Heather

Qtpies7 said...

I think those are great! I 've wanted one more than I care to admit, but I don't think I would have it with me when I need it anyway.
Like when I went to the movies at the Mall of America, I needed it, but I would not have brought it because I expected to be able to pass Sam off to his dad, but I left during hte movie to keep Sam quiet.
Right now, most of the time I wear him in a wrap, so I can just wear him in the bathroom.

girlymama said...

that is totally hilarious. can you use that at home? like when you're cooking dinner? or would that be strange? :-)

thank goodness for the 'family bathroom' where no one can crawl out from under the stall and run away while you are mid-pee. NOT that that's ever happened to me. Ahem.