Friday, August 17, 2007

Eezy Peezy

Last week my mom ordered the Eezy Peezy toddler swing and slide from One Step Ahead. We chose this one because it is toddler-sized so if Noah decides to jump off (which he WILL do, eventually) he won't have far to go. Also it's lightweight and can be used inside or outside. And it's cute.

The Eezy Peezy claims to have a 45-minute set-up time because all you're doing is popping tubes into each other. Bonus!

It came yesterday. We started setting it up at 8:00 PM. We popped in the last tube at 10:00. My thumbs are still sore today from pushing down on all those little buttons so the tubes would hold together. And don't even ask how many times we would get a section of tubes all put together and then realize we put them together wrong! Oh. My. Gosh. I wanted to chuck the thing!

But, now that it's together and it's keeping Noah busy, I'm glad Mom bought it.

2 comments:

Joselle@WilliamsTriplets said...

Great! I am getting ready to order this for my 17mo triplets and was worried it wouldn't be so wonderful. Looks like he loves it!

Alexia said...

It's totally worth it - I even had a 5yo playing on it the other day and it held up well!

Just get hubby to put it together :D