Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stay At Home Dad, Geek Style.

I just ran across this new site in my internet journeys, It's a Stay At Home Dad, Geek Style blog written by Mike. Yes, you heard me right. A stay at home dad. Now I have to give Mike kudos because most dad's I've met have a hard enough time cooking, cleaning and watching the kids at the same time, but this guy finds time to write blogs, start a BUSINESS and take awesome pics of his family as well! And he does a great job at all of it! I've read a few of his blogs and they're interesting to read (and his daughter is super cute!). He also has his business info on his site too, I haven't checked that out yet, but it sounds like he does website design.

I love what he said in his introduction:
"I love blogging, and recently realized that all I ever write about is work, whereas all I really want to write about it what happens at home during the day. I am putting this online as a way to document my life as a stay-at-home dad, as a new business owner, and as a guy who is trying to figure out how to juggle more than he is used to. I hope you stick around to see how things progress!"

I'm sticking around!

So check out his site! And while you're there you should check out the Stay At Home Dad Digital Camera Contest. He's giving away a Canon PowerShot SD750 as well as several prize packages from Smug Mug! But you only have until August 31 so get crack-a-lackin!

1 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi Alexia,

I couldn't find an email address on your blog to contact you but you are the winner of the Melody Carlson two book set! Please send me your mailing address so I can get it to you. Congrats again!
-deborah