Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thoughts of Randomness

This past week Noah has learned so many new things! It's funny how he'll be happy doing a few things and then all of a sudden he's doing a ton of new things overnight!

Like, I never knew that Noah could recognize pictures in books! (Well, it probably would help if I actually read him books once in awhile instead of tossing him a book and saying "here, read!") I picked up one of his books the other day and he recognized the phone ("Hello?") the truck ("guck") and the dog ("daug?") OMG! I didn't even know he could say dog!

He also knows Jack's name and he can say hi (he walked up to Jack this morning and says "Hi Jack!"sooooo cute!). Amazingly enough I have yet to hear him say "mama". He's figured that screaming gets my attention so why learn something else *sigh* maybe I'll have to start ignoring him.

In other news, Jack smiles! And that smile truly makes my day! All I have to do is look at him or say "hi Jack" and I get this HUGE smile - ahhh, at least one of the boys is pleased to see me! (although that could be because I'm the milk machine right now!)

I was on my Mom's forum yesterday and one of the pregnant mommas posted a pic of their belly. It was so cute...I actually missed being pregnant and was thinking about getting knocked up again - WTH is wrong with me?!?!?!

0 comments: