Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baby Slings Rock my World!

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a Mei Tai...probably go absolutely cRaZy! Between Noah getting into everything and Jack realizing he can cry until he gets picked up I'm B-U-S-Y! I've been looking into getting a pouch sling recently though because the Mei Tai does take a bit of time to tie up and neither one of the boys has patience for it & well, frankly, neither do I when all day long all I'm doing is this up-down-up-down game.

And then yesterday I clicked upon this contest on From Dates to Diapers, and beyond! What luck! She's giving away a Ziggy Stardust baby pouch from Rockin' Baby Shop - perfect! So, this post is my entry and if you'd like a chance at the pouch yourself go ahead and click away!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for entering my Rockin' Baby pouch giveaway...
Good luck!!