Sunday, September 16, 2007

Jeep's don't fit in the trunk! ***UPDATED***

So, I have this really great JEEP wagoneer double stroller. Both boys fit it in awesomely and it has a HUGE storage basket underneath. It drives great, it looks great...what more could a mom ask for?

Well, maybe one that fits in the trunk. Actually, this stroller does fit in the trunk, the problem is....it's the only thing that fits in the trunk, yes it takes up the entire trunk! (how many times have I said trunk now?)

So, I realized (after I sold my single stroller) that I kinda need a smaller stroller....and seeing as how I babywear Jack alot I could get a single stroller for short trips and only pack the JEEP when I know I'll be needing both boys in a stroller!

Great idea huh?

I have my eye on the Chicco ct 0.1 stroller. Why you ask? Well, mainly because An Ordinary Mom is giving one away, and I'm all for the free stuff! But also because it has snazzy colors, the seat fully reclines (how many strollers do that anymore?) and the handles rotate and bend for a comfortable grip!

You can visit the contest post to enter, but I'll be winning this one. Don't be too disappointed though, Chicco is giving away a few strollers as well (30 to be exact!), Fill out this survey to be entered!

I won I won I won I won I won I won *gasp for air* I won I won I won I won I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooo much An Ordinary Mom and Chicco! I CANNOT wait to try this stroller out!!!!

For the rest of you...I TOLD YOU :D

You can still enter Chicco's giveway!

5 comments:

visioner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
An Ordinary Mom said...

Fun post! You definitely need a new stroller, having trunk space is vital to being a mother of young kids.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Congrats on the win!

Joanne (That Blue Girl) said...

Congrats on winning! I am sooo jealous.

lace said...

YEAH!! Congrats Allie! What a great win. I get just as excited when friends win.