Monday, September 10, 2007

Knitting is Knot easy!

I recently decided to try my hand at knitting because well, I'm cheap. I heard of a mom on a forum I belong to who was knitting babylegs and I figured hey! Instead of paying $12 for a pair why not knit some for $3?!?!

Great idea, if I could figure out HOW. No matter how many times I try I cannot get my stitches (or whatever the heck they're called) to line up nor for that matter can I even imagine starting a second row! *sigh* I've been at this for a week...reworking the same line over and over and it always turns out the same....what am I doing wrong?


Check out My Lil Venture’s September Giveaway

1 comments:

lace said...

sorry I can't help. Did you talk with Katerine? Is she going to do the knitting class?

Keep trying you might get the hang of it.