Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Need a babysitter? Click here!

Ever heard of Sittercity before? If you haven't you need to stop what you are doing and visit them NOW!

Let me explain. Sittercity is an awesome site dedicated to babysitters, nannies and parents. Need a babysitter, they're just a click away! Simply enter your zip code and up pops a screen full of potential candidates complete with background checks, sitter ratings and a ton of other tools and resources! And it's not just limited to childcare either. You can search for a pet sitter, a tutor, house sitter and even a companion for grandma!

There is a fee involved, yearly or monthly and really, when it comes down to finding a good sitter - it's worth it! If I didn't already have five ready and willing sitters I would be signing up in a heartbeat!

Why, you ask, am I rattling on about Sittercity? Well, first because it's a great resource for us parents, but second because DevDad asked me to.

You remember DevDad, right? He's the Stay At Home Dad, Geek Style that I wrote about in this post. Remember his awesome camera giveaway? (I was a runner-up by the way and won a SmugMug account!)

Well, this month he is giving away a brand new 20" Apple iMac. Complete with a 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1 GB of memory, a 250 GB hard drive, an 8x SuperDrive (DVD burner), and a 20″ glossy display. Oh, yeah, and a mouse and keyboard too. Drooling yet? I am!


Well, I've gotta run! Noah's in my face bawling, he's a little over-tired....So, if you're interested in entering to win this awesome computer just visit the Stay At Home Dad iMac Giveaway to find out how!

0 comments: