Monday, October 22, 2007

Crazy 8's

Katja over at Skimbaco tagged me to do Crazy 8's so here it is!

8 things I’m passionate about

1. Jesus Christ

2. My boys

3. My family

4. Reading

5. Chocolate ROFL

6. My values

7. Abused children

8. Aborted babies L


8 things I want to do before I die

1. Learn to sew

2. Learn to play the banjo

3. Get a degree in Sign Language

4. Visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum

5. Have my own house…with hardwood floors and a big backyard!

6. Start a Mom’s Group

7. Find a GOOD man and get married

8. Have more children


8 things I say often

1. That’s Ridiculous

2. Get off your brother!

3. I love you

4. Where’s Noah’s blankie & Paci?

5. Can you go get…

6. Do you need a clean diaper?

7. Are you hungry?

8. Say ‘momma’…please?


8 books I’ve recently read

1. “24 karat Kids” by Dr. Judy Goldstein & Sebastian Stuart

2. “New Year’s Eve” by Lisa Grunwald

3. “The Other Sister” by Jodi Picoult

4. “Nineteen Minutes” by Jodi Picoult

5. “The Pact” by Jodi Picoult

6. “Picture Perfect” by Jodi Picoult

7. “Keeping Faith” by Jodi Picoult

8. The Bible


8 songs I could listen to over and over

1. The Crazy Frog

2. “Hot Potato” (The Wiggles)

3. “I Get On My Knees” (Jaci Velesquez”

4. “Bubbly” (Colbie Caillat)

5. “Only the World” (Mandisa)

6. “I’m a Believer”

7. “All Star”

8. Almost any worship song created


8 things that attract me to my best friends

1. Laid back

2. Sense of humor

3. Their beliefs

4. How crazy they can be…I live through my friends sometimes

5. Listening Skills

6. How much they talk

7. Do they care about what happens in my life?

8. They can talk for hours on end about kid stuff LOL


8 things I’ve learned this past year

1. How to crochet

2. That I LIKE cloth diapers *gasp*

3. That I’m an adult now

4. My life is better without my X in it

5. Leave the cleaning for later

6. Nap time is my most favorite time of the day

7. I will never be left alone again

8. Let go and let God


8 people I think should do Crazy 8’s

1. Lace

Sorry, but I'm so new to this that I don't anyone else to tag! LOL

1 comments:

lace said...

I will post mine soon.