Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fall Into Reading 2007


Callapidder Days is hosting Fall Into Reading 2007!

My list is way shorter than normal, but I've got a job to find, a crochet project to finish, contests to enter and two boys who refuse to leave me alone! LOL

- New Year's Eve by Lisa Grunwald

- Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult

- 24 Karat Kids by Dr. Judy Goldstein & Sebastian Stuart

- ElseWHERE by Will Shetterly

- The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

- Escape from the Carnivale by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson (A Never Land Book)

- The Begotten by Lisa T. Bergren

I don't have any non-fiction books on my list....I haven't seen any that interest me lately. If someone has a great one let me know!

1 comments:

Nise' said...

Great list. I read The Memory Keeper's Daughter last month. Very Good.