Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fred Thompson

Presidential Primaries are coming up soon! Even though I have voted for President every year since I turned 18, I've never voted in the primaries - too many candidates and who really wants to find each person's site and read through the issues - not me! Well, this site makes it alot easier! You just answer 11 questions about issues your concerned about and up comes a list of candidates that matched your answers. Then you can go to only the sites your interested in for more in-depth reading.

I'm Republican and Fred Thompson is my guy! (Yes, the guy from Law & Order) I was really impressed with his principles and stance on issues. He's a breath of fresh air!

Connect With FredFacebookMySpaceTwitterYouTubewww.fred08.com

1 comments:

Karen said...

YOU WON!!! You are the Winner of my September Pay-It-Forward giveaway;) Email me your address at kpuleski [at] gmail [dot] com and I will get it out to you as soon as possible. Have a great day!

Karen
Mommy of Three
http://momofajl.blogspot.com