Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Product Warning Labels

While surfing the web this morning I came across this site full of product warning labels....interesting ones.

For example: who knew that for best results you had to remove the cap on Nabisco Easy Cheese? Or that you shouldn't use a disposable razor during an earthquake?

Ever attempted to swallow your mattress or pour hair coloring on your ice cream? I guess you're not supposed to do that either....and I had no clue that matches could catch fire, curling irons could burn eyes and christmas lights can ONLY be used indoors and outdoors.

And who in their right mind would have a toilet plunger anywhere near power lines or attempt to use a blanket as protection from a tornado?!?!

Seriously.

If you need a good laugh, read them all! (And then tell me your favorite!)

1 comments:

Katja of skimbaco.com said...

I tagged you to do Crazy Eights!

http://skimbaco.blogspot.com/2007/10/this-smart-mama-goes-around-blogging.html

:) Katja