Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cloth Diapers and Pumpkin Bread

I just stuck my finger in Jack's cloth dipe to see if he was wet....he pooped eeeeewwwww!

In other news - Noah is now officially in cloth - YAY! We only have one problem: due to monetary constraints I purchased all PF's and covers...which work great. Except that I ended up having to buy Gerber plastic covers because I couldn't afford anything else....well, his skin is reacting to them - poo! Soooo if anyone has large covers and wants to give them away, I'll take them! LOL I think I'll be using birthday money to buy new covers *sigh*

I had a great subject I was going to blog about and I forgot. Figures. My pumpkin bread was good though! Want the recipe?

Pumpkin Bread
Makes 2 loaves

3 1/2 cups Flour
1 1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cinnamon (well-rounded tsp)
1 tsp Nutmeg
2 1/2 cups Sugar

Sift or stir all of the above.

Add:
1 cup Oil
4 Eggs
2/3 cup Water
2 cups Pumpkin
1 cup Nuts, chopped (optional)

Spray 2 loaf pans with non-stick spray; set aside. Mix just until creamy. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.

Yummy!

0 comments: