Thursday, November 22, 2007

How do I love thee....let me count the ways.

I was taking a shower this morning and heard the toilet lid shut. Uh-oh, I forgot to block off the can! I look out and there stands Noah...sleeves dripping, blankie dripping, pacifier in mouth (after dropping it in the toilet, yes....eeewwwww) *sigh*

I finish my shower, strip Noah, and see what else took a dip....my book. My brand new, free, autographed book that I haven't even finished reading yet GRRRR It's not even a book that the library will have because it's one of those small Chrisitan romance books by a brand-new author.

I love my son, I love my son, I love my son, I love my son, I love my son, I love my son.......

2 comments:

Kelly Malloy said...

I hate days like that!

VAIL said...

They're tough now, but 10 years from now you'll look back on that day and miss your cuddly little tykes! Plus you can embarrass him by telling him he sucked on his pacifier after it fell in the potty! Smiles!
Anyways, sorry to take so long to get back to you about contributing reviews to the Christian Teen Book Review. We'd love to have you (though how you find time to read with two little ones. . . WHEW!) - if you could please email me at connievail@hotmail.com, I'll add you to the correspondence list. We are hoping to get this going soon. Thanks!