The Random Views of Me Meme
YAY! I'm starting my own meme becuase this is a fun one I found on Myspace and it needs to travel! So, here's the rules: Erase my answers and put in your own in a blog post on your site. Don't forget to tag, at least, 4 people. Have fun!
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: Strawberry's
2. Bakery: Cheesecake
3. Meat: Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
4. Frozen: Ice Cream, Ben & Jerry's to be exact
5. Dry goods: Rice mix....hmmmm not sure which one though
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. Underwire Bra
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. "Ridiculous" (Why I like this word I just don't know...)
2. "GET OFF OF YOUR BROTHER HE CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!"
3. "I love you"
4. "Do you need a diaper change?"
5. "What should we eat?"
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you'd probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
1. Take a shower
2. Get online
3. Eat, at least once, BY MYSELF!
What are 3 things that you have in your room that have been with you for the longest amount of time?
1. My Dad's wedding band
2. This blue t-shirt from Goodwill (it has lots of holes, but I can't bring myself to throw it away - I love it!)
3. My blankie, I've had it since I was a couple months old.
If you were only allowed to listen to 5 of your CDs for the rest of your life, never adding anything else, which 5 could you listen to & be content with?
1. Crazy Frog
2. Jaci Velesquez ("I get on my knees")
3. Hillsong (Any of their albums)
4. The Wiggles ("Hot potato!")
5. The Newsboys first worship album
You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Someone going 5mph and theres no way to pass them
2. Somebody throwing a cigarette and it hits my window!
3. Somebody pulls out RIGHT in front of me
You just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
2. Entering contests
5. Watching a movie
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. The petting farm (goats :D)
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show of your choice. You can pick between 5, so what are you deciding between?
1. Dr. Phil
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Judge Judy
4. Super Nanny
5. Biggest Loser
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
2. Death by Chocolate
3. Orange Sherbet
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Library card
2. Nursing Pads
3. Black Eyeliner Pencil
4. Index Cards
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Sign Language Instructor
2. Anesthesiologist (do you know how much $$ they make?!?!)
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school and inform yourself of 4 things that you should or should not do what would it be?
1. Don't quit high school
2. Don't break up with "that one boy"
3. Buy better looking clothes (Goodwill just doesn't cut it honey)
4. Forget what other people think about you!