Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Visit me!

If you have the time and need a good laugh you should go check out Dawn's site, Because I Said So. It. Is. Hilarious. I originally found her site through an eBay listing she had for a pack of Pokemon cards that her son had snuck into the shopping cart (did I mention that she has 6 kids?) she wrote this whole long story of why they were in her cart (I think the pack ended up selling for over $100!!!) and it was sooooo funny! Her site is just the same. Antics of her children, thoughts, ramblings. The most mundane thing in Dawn's life can be funny the way she writes. Go!

If you have a favorite blog you'd like to mention, do so! And then visit Scribble Scratch by tomorrow and let her know you posted....she'll enter you into a drawing for $25 (PP)!

0 comments: