Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know I'm a bit late with my tidings, but hey - I've been B-U-S-Y!

This was Jack's first Christmas and Noah's second (but the first where he actually cared about opening presents) and it was so.much.fun! Noah thoroughly enjoyed tearing back wrapping paper to find a new toy. It was rather hard to get him to give up one toy for a new present though. We had a few tears at first when we hid the new toy in favor of another box LOL But once he got into the swing of things he was taking gifts from me and sitting on the floor to open them by himself! One particular present was a stuffed animal wrapped in a grocery bag and then wrapped in paper. He tore the paper aside, full of excitement, but when he saw the grocery bag he frowned and SHOVED the present at me then turned and walked away! OMG I WISH I had videotaped it, it was so funny! I had to open it and show him what was inside before he would get back into the swing of things. Jack, of course, enjoyed eating the paper the most.

New Year's was great as well! We had a party at our house and it was fun! We played games and ate and played some more games. I don't believe any of us made it to bed before 3am!

Of course, I have to leave you with a couple pictures of my boys because they are just so cute!
And you won't find one of me because I was behind the camera :)



1 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG they are so big!!! What a couple of cuties.

Sounds like you enjoyed the holidays. It'll be so much more fun when there is 2 to be entertained by :)