Friday, May 16, 2008

Scrapbook Blogger

Everyone knows that, as mommies, we had great and lofty plans to make an amazing scrapbook for each of our children. And most of us never actually got around to starting one...let's not even mention completing them. Seriously, who has time to cut and paste and think of unique designs for each page when we can barely get our laundry washed, dried and back where it belongs? Not to mention the glue that would be swallowed, faces that would be drawn on and general havoc that would be wrecked while we created said masterpieces!

But it is so much easier (and um free?) to type up a funny story, or post a cute photo online. And what would be greater than having your blog recorded in scrapbook style for posterity? Sounds good (and easy) to me! That is exactly what Scrapbook Blogger does!

I'm not even going to waste my time writing down all the nitty gritty details of Scrapbook Blogger because Mrs. Annie over at More Than Just a Mom did a fantastic job! Annnnd did I mention that she is also giving away a Starbucks gift card?

Let's just say that I see a scrapbooked "The Mommy Rambles" in my future!

0 comments: