Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tasty Tuesday: No Bake Cookies

So, I know this is late (I completely forgot!) but I still wanted to post because this is an awesome recipe! A lady at my church makes these cookies and they are the best no bakes I have ever had!


Carla's No Bake Cookies

In saucepan put:
1 stick of margarine (or butter, I use butter)
2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of milk
6 Tbsp. of cocoa

Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. It's best to count the minute rather than use a time (they tend to get too hard if you use a timer).

Take off of heat and add:
1/2 peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups of Quick Oats

Drop onto wax paper or surface of your desire and wait for them to set up!

1 comments:

Jessica D. said...

I agree, carla makes great no-bake. I rarely make a good batch. Hope your turned out.