Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Things I Love


Thirteen Things I Love


1. My Savior
2. My Boys
3. My Mom
4. This Retro Pink Dots bag (well....actually all of them, but...)
5. Oreos + Peanut Butter + Milk
6. Curling up with a good book
7. Dove Dark Chocolate
8. Sim games (like Sims, Sim City etc...)
9. Banjo music
10. Playing with dollhouses *ducks*
11. Being Barefoot!
12. My Kangaroo Korner Pouch
13. Watching people + making up stories about them



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





3 comments:

PinksandBluesGirls said...

OK. Oreos. Peanut Butter. And milk. Sounds AMAZING right now. I'm off to get all three!!
Love your list!
- Audrey

Milk Mama said...

I love this list! I especially agree with number 1! :D

My hubby took those photos of my daughter. He's a great photographer. I would love to be that good, too. :)

Jessica D. said...

No way! Paul and I watch people and make stories up about them. I thought we were the only crazy dreamers.