Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wish Me Luck

The other day I was drooling over these crocheted sandwiches from Joyful Artist's Etsy Shop - gorgeous! But a little out of my price range at the moment. Then it hit me (with a little help from The Mom Squad), I know how to crochet - I could make my own! So I went on a search and found some easy looking, free patterns and I think I’m going to attempt either an Oreo cookie, or a donut first, I still haven’t decided yet. But I have this bagful of yarn I got for free awhile back and so I guess whatever colors are in there will determine what I make. I really, really want to make some kind of sandwich or a burger (Noah loves burgers!) but I haven't found a pattern I like yet.

(I’ve heard you can buy patterns for crocheted food too, but haven't searched it out yet)

So, wish me luck and well-behaved boys! ;)


0 comments: