Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Language of Noah

Noah speaks a language all his own. It’s a very complicated language. Many words have more than one meaning. It can get very confusing and even though I have been studying this language for a year, it still mystifies me. I’ve considered writing a translation dictionary on it, but he’d probably change everything up once it was published.

Anyone with a toddler knows what I’m talking about, I’m sure.

If you can guess what these words mean I will hire you as my interpreter full time!


1) "Bdu Bdu Bdu"

a) Peanut Butter Jelly

b) What he says when he doesn't know the name of something

C) He's obviously practicing his beat boxing


2) "Beebo"

a) Table

b) Diaper

c) Cereal


3) "Biddird"

a) Big Bird

b) Big Terd

c) Your guess is as good as mine


4) "G0-nn"

a) Bone

b) Cone

c) Phone


5) "pu-oo-deen"

a) Pudding

b) Bologna

C)Paula Deen



1) a&B - 2) All three - 3) a - 4) c - 5) b

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Hahahaha

I actually typed up a translation sheet for our babysitter when Isaac was around that age. It's amazing, though, how quickly they go from jibberish to full sentences.