Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wordy Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday is so not happening this week - sorry guys! I have been so crazy busy with working that I haven't even looked at my camera!

I've been working since last Thursday at an apartment complex. They schedule all of their move-outs for the same week so that they can clean, paint, repair and move-in new people all at once. It's nuts! I'm a cleaning inspector and so I've been in over 100 apartments making sure that cleaning companies have done a good job. Alot of walking, alot of stair climbing - I'm sore! But I make almost $100 a day so that is making it worth it. Plus they feed me :)

I miss my boys :( It's really hard to be away from them all day long. I have to do my nighttime janitor jobs as well so there was one day where I didn't see them at all - they were sleeping when I left in the morning and they had fallen asleep by the time I made it back home. That's hard. I never wanted to be a working mom for precisely this reason, but I have no choice at the moment.

Did I mention that I locked my keys in the car? Yeah. That wasn't cool. Thankfully my car insurance covered getting it open.

Sooooo....I'm out of pre-scheduled posts so you may hear from me and you may not in the next couple of days!

1 comments:

Jessica D. said...

Hey, Lacey told me she watched your kids the other day. She said she got them to take a nap! I love Lacey! I miss her alot. I'm sure she does great with your boys. She's awesome with my girls.