Saturday, September 27, 2008

SIX Random Things

Tree Swing Reading tagged me to do this Meme!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write SIX random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


One: My most favorite food is potatoes, in any form. I could eat them morning, noon and night!
Two: I've always wanted a Bassett Hound.
Three: I hate cutting my fingernails.
Four: I have a huge collection of frogs and I don't know what to do with all of them.
Five: I am in love with Goodwill - can't beat a $5 pair of jeans!
Six: I can't live in a house/apartment that does not have a basement.

...Random things about me!


One: Jessica D.
Two: Debbie (I thought you had a blog, where did it go??? LOL)
Three: Diana
Four: SarahHub
Five: One Mom
Six: Angela

...bloggers I tag!

3 comments:

One Mom said...

Hey Alexia! Thanks for the tag! My post is up and I'm off to tag some bloggy friends!

SarahHub said...

I LOVE potatoes, too. Put cheese on them, and I am in heaven...

Oh, I love a good meme challenge! Thanks for the tag!

Angela said...

That was great fun... and way too easy for me to name 6 wierd things about myself! Thanks for the tag... and I too am a huge fan of the potato! As a vegetarian it is one of my most accessible meal items when out with family/friends!