Sunday, September 28, 2008

Still I Will Worship You

This song has been my "theme" for the past month. It's gotten me through some bumps lately.


Still I will Worship You


I know that You are strong
I know You’re more than able
To save me from whatever
Ever comes my way
I know You are a healer
I know You can deliver
I know that You can rescue me

But even when I cannot see Your hand
When You move in a way
That I would not have planned
Still I will worship You

I will worship You, in the midnight hour
I will worship You, when I'm in the fire
I will worship You, when all hope seems gone
I will stand and proclaim that You are my God
I will worship You.

2 comments:

MoziEsmé said...

Great song! It is so easy to question and wonder rather than worship during the hard times.

SarahHub said...

When I hear something that strikes me in a sermon, I often write it in the inside cover of my Bible. In November of 2005, I wrote: Name before God all the things we are grateful for - not just the good, but also the difficult. Trust we will see God's guiding hand in EVERYTHING!

This song reminds me of that. It is a wonderful anthem!