Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tasty Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet

I'm making this yummy-looking dish this week! I'll let you know how it turns out!














Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet

-2 cups multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
-1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces (I've got some pre-seasoned chicken
breasts that I'm going to use!)
-1-1/4 cups Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
-1 cup frozen corn, thawed
-1 large green pepper, cut into short thin strips
-1 cup Four Cheese Mexican Style Cheese


1) Cook pasta as directed on package.

2) Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 min. Stir in salsa, corn and peppers. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.

3) Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 1 min. or until cheese is melted.

1 comments:

Andrea McMann said...

Looks delish!

Just wanted to say thanks for particpating in my babywearing celebration. And for reminding me to put up my feed button. It's up now, BTW. :)