Monday, November 3, 2008

Bonneville















Bonneville (2006)

About the movie: Faced with the decision of a lifetime, Arvilla Holden (Jessica Lange) hijacks her two best friends (Kathy Bates, Joan Allen) and sets off in a vintage '66 Bonneville convertible across the great American West to deliver her husband’s ashes to her step-daughter. What begins as a simple trip, will end up becoming a chance to rediscover themselves, their friendship, the importance of promises - and of living life to the fullest.

From me: I found this movie when I was combing the video rental shelves the other day trying to find a clean movie for my mom to watch. I'd never heard of it before and was hoping it was good....it was. Bonneville has the perfect mix of laughter, tears and friendship. The characters interactions are fun to watch on screen and when the movie is over you'll breath a sigh of satisfaction at time well spent.

0 comments: