Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I figured I would post a few things I'm thankful for. Feel free to join in!


I'm thankful that our family is back together, even though I'd like to kill The Husband every once in awhile LOL

I'm thankful for YouTube, which has put Jack to sleep for the last couple of days.

I'm thankful for Diet Coke and library books, a cheap sanity-saver.

I'm thankful for My momma who has fed us, housed us and put up with us for 3 years.

I'm thankful for the Radiation Oncology team at the hospital, they gave us over $450 worth of gift cards!

I'm thankful for our church family, who gives a listening ear, time, money and help year-round.

I'm thankful for my fellow employee, Martha, who listens to all of my insane rants and complaints yet still likes me and thinks I'm normal.

I'm thankful for Grams and Lace who are generous with books, sewing advice, nursery-watching and conversation!

I'm thankful for Walmart, where else could I buy 90 diapers for $13?

I'm thankful for Rene Gutteridge, Claudia Mair Burney, Ted Dekker, Jerry B. Jenkins, Sharon Hinck, Tracey Bateman, Charles Martin and about 50 other authors who have helped me escape into other places and times where my imagination can run wild!

I'm thankful for every single last one of my siblings, they've babysat my boys (for free) and protected me while I clean the bank...who could ask for more?

I'm thankful for my Aunt G and my PopPop and GG for loving me and paying for Wendy's and diapers and oil changes, you're the best!

And finally, I'm thankful to Jesus Christ who had been unfailingly by my side through all of my ridiculous life situations. He's been a loving ear, an awesome provider and my best friend.

0 comments: