Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Help me stay sane!

I need ideas my friends. We are into Week 3 of Chemo/radiation for The Husband and I have to take the boys to every. single. doctors appointment. I have run out of brilliant ways to entertain them and have been fantasizing about the iPod I don't own. Because I could mesmerize them with Veggie Tales.

It would be great if I could rotate awesome toys and/or activities, but I'm not brilliant enough to come up with anything. I've never been very creative. This is where you come in, got any great (none messy) activities that are free, or nearly free and are age-appropriate for a 1 and 3 year old? Tell me! I've got a month to go!

Here's what I have so far:
-Leap Pad (thank you momma!)
-Food (LOL)
-I Spy in a bottle (brilliant idea I just came up with!)
-Cars
-Stickers

Even if you can make what I have better - that would be awesome!

1 comments:

grams said...

Hey, I love your new wallpaper. What about using a DVD player? If you need any movies, let me know.