Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rough Week

This week has been exhausting. We've had TONS of doctor's appointments for The Husband this week & he can't drive so I've been making 40-minute (one-way) trips to doctors + work 2-3 times in one day! And that lasted all week long! Needless to say, I'm glad it's over. The husband has been a grumpy butt lately too. He started the week wonderfully by telling me he "didn't need me" and ended it by informing me that he won't help out with Noah anymore because Noah doesn't like him so he's not going to make the effort *sigh* The man yells at Noah for typical 2yo behavior, of course he doesn't like you - the poor boy can do nothing right when he's around!

So, needless to say, I'm really wishing he would pack his bags and leave seeing as how he doesn't even try to help or work on our relationship. I know he wouldn't even think about leaving until he gets his disability checks though. He needs me until then *rolls eyes*

In other news - I've decided that Jack will get a selection of cat toys in his stocking this year LOL We went to a church friend's house for lunch today and all he played with while we were there was the cat's toys! I brought them a bag full of toys, but he was waaaay more interested in dragging around this catnip toy with a string attached. I wish I would have had my camera!

2 comments:

mommyknows said...

I'm sorry to hear you are ALL having such a rough time. It sounds stressful. Could the medication be making him grumpier than usual?

I hope the tide turns for you soon and things go better (however it has to happen).

I am thinking of you.

lace said...

He did seem grumpy on Sunday.

Do you have to take the boys with you everytime? Let me know if you need a break from taking them.

And why is it that kids always play with things that aren't toys and love them more than actual toys.