Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wish me luck!

I'm about to take the leap and start *attempting* to potty train Noah. He's showing some signs and I'm sick of buying so many diapers. He tells me everytime he's going to poop and when Jack poops he "changes" his diaper for me. Which actually involves taking off all of Jack's clothes and his diaper and then walking away *sigh*

I've decided to get the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Potty, it's the one Noah picked out at Wally's World when I gave him a choice and I think he'll really like to have a "toilet" that is just his size. I'm still trying to figure out whether I want to do pull ups or cloth training pants. The cost of either one is alot, but in the long run I'm thinking I'd be better of just going with cloth. Plus, these Ditto Daddy Boxer Training Pants are adorable! And I can buy the pattern and make them myself, if I want to. We'll see. I'm going to stick with sposies for a bit and see how he does first and go from there.

Any tips? I can use all the advice I can get!

1 comments:

Jessica D. said...

Gummy bear! Lilie got these when she went on the potty! You could us any type, just use his favorite!

I would put him in big boy pant whenever your home. Autumn hated the pee running down her leg. I think it helps.

I don't have boy's so good luck. I've heard of people putting fruit loops in the toilet for boys to aim at LOL!