Friday, December 12, 2008

Found While Browsing...

I just lost about 45 minutes reading the posts on the Cake Wrecks site. If you have some time to spare you should go check it out, you won't be disappointed!




And then you need to go check out this amazing Advent Calendar! It's made using a store-bought wooden calender with doors and then embellishing with scrapbook supplies - it's super cute and if I had a spare $125 I'd totally buy it! Because you know I'd never get around to actually making one LOL


I'm seriously considering make these juice can lid ornaments, it actually looks doable if I can just work up the courage to drink 2 or 3 cans of juice (I don't like juice, yuck!). Aren't they cute?!?!


And finally, if you can figure out what the heck this guy is doing, show me! Because I'd love to close chip bags like this, but suck at following videos. I spent 1/2 hour trying!



Close A Bag Without A Bag Clip - video powered by Metacafe

3 comments:

lace said...

I've got the bag closing thing figured out. I'll show you Sunday.

I've wanted to make an advent calendar this year. I actually have one put away somewhere, I just didn't want to go digging for it.

Here's a super easy way to make an advent calendar using paper cups and tissue paper. I wanted to make these this year but just haven't gotten around to it.
We're just crossing off a calendar everyday.

lace said...

Well, it'd help to leave you the link wouldn't it.

http://www.alphamom.com/holiday/2008/10/repurposing_your_leftover_halloween_candy_.php

Tanya said...

That advent calendar is GORGEOUS!!