Monday, December 22, 2008

Who's Your Role Model?

My pastor sent this to me and I laughed myself silly :P

DON'T PEEK! It ruins all the fun if you scroll ahead to the answers first!


Who is your role model?
Try it without looking at answers

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9


2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down ..............
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now with that number see who your role model is from the list below:


1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Snoopy

4. Imelda Marcos

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Babe Ruth

9. The Mommy Rambles

10. Barack Obama


I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... :-)
Believe it!

P.S. Now stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR PERFECT ROLE MODEL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

Now, put your name in the No. 9 slot and send it to someone else!

2 comments:

lace said...

Ha! I totally picked new numbers.

I always knew you were my role model.

Merry Christmas.

Tanya said...

LOL. I think we need to talk about your pride. :D Just kidding!