Thursday, January 15, 2009

Coming soon...

There are so many movies that are coming out that I want to see! I've noticed there are alot of movies lately that are based on books - you think the movie people are running out of ideas? Anyways, here's the ones I've got on my list:

Confessions of a Shopaholic
Based on the book by Sophie Kinsella - great!










Four Christmases
I love Reese Witherspoon!










Fireproof
I really liked Facing The Giants. Fireproof is made by the same people. I'm pretty sure it's already out on DVD, I just haven't managed to get a hold of a copy yet.








Not Easily Broken
Based on the book by T.D. Jakes










Toy Story 3 (2010)
I've got a longer wait for this movie, but it's one of the ones I'm most impatient to see. Toy Story 1 & 2 are my absolute favorite animated movies of all times! It looks like they are Noah's too as we seem to watch them about 20 times a day! He'll be excited to go see this in theaters!







Paul Blart: Mall Cop
It looks hilarious! Plus, he's one of my new favorite actors - how could you not love him after watching Hitch?!?!









Inkheart
Of course!






Bride Wars
With two of my favorite actors, Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson!






UP
I've loved all of Pixar's movies so far; I'm sure this one will be great!



My Sister's Keeper
Really good book by Jodi Picoult, hopefully the movie will be just as good.




And here's a few other's that are on my list and I'm hoping are good, but I'm not waaay excited about:

Bedtime Stories
Marley & Me (book)
Seven Pounds
Hotel for Dogs (book)
New in Town
Doubt
The Day the Earth Stood Still (remake)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (book)


Now that I've bored you out of your mind LOL Let me know if there's any movies that you've been looking forward to watching!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Fireproof is an awesome movie. It comes out Jan 29th by the way.

Mama's Ramblings said...

I found your blog off of a comment you left on another blog I follow. I also LOVE Fireproof. It is a GREAT movie. There are several other movies on your list that I too have on mine.

I am now a follower of you blog, feel free to check out mine also.

GREAT POST!