Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Littlest Janitors

So, I know the picture's a little blurry, but I couldn't help sharing. I only had my cell phone on me at the time - I need to start carrying my camera with me everywhere!

I couldn't clean the bank until 7 last night, which meant I had to clean in the dark. And I don't do that...I have a great imagination. All of the siblings were at a youth group get-together so my mom and I packed up both boys and they hung out on the couch while I cleaned. Yes, the bank has a couch. Anyways, you know boys, that didn't last long. They started getting fingerprints on glass I'd already cleaned and slamming doors and I was starting to worry that I'd be paying for something they broke so I convinced them that they'd love to help me clean:

It lasted for about 15 minutes, but it was a start :)

3 comments:

Jessica D. said...

Lilie also loves to follow behind me and clean. 15 min. was better than fingers everywhere! love the photo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Allie! At least you had help for a moment huh! They are so cute! Well... at least I get to see some pictures! I wanted to see Christmas pics though. Maybe if your nice enough you will send some. As I read your interests.. I see we have a lot in common. Too bad we couldnt have stayed friends!~ Steph

Kristen@nosmallthing said...

It's never to early to start...