Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh the Drama!

While at church Wednesday night, Noah tripped on his pant legs and fell into a coat rack. I was at work so I heard all of this from texts. I guess he pitched a huge fit when they went to put a band-aid on - he didn't want one. By the time I got home and seen him, he loved that band-aid to death!














So much so that when it started falling off, he wouldn't let me touch it. Not even to put a new one on.














Finally I was able to pull it off during a diaper change. Of course he insisted that I return it to it's rightful spot on his head, but I convinced him to let me take a picture of his ouchie (the boy loves pictures). "let me see!"
This is before I cleaned it, obviously.














Grammy brought home dog bandaids later that night (becuase we didn't have any, go figure), which I thought he would be pleased to have on, but it turned into a 20 minute ordeal that ended with him snubbing and telling everyone that looked at him, "don't talk me!"



















By bedtime though he wouldn't let me touch his dog band-aid and actually asked for another one.















Kids *sigh* You can't live with 'em, you can't live without 'em.

1 comments:

lace said...

I was thinking he got another 'bonk' I'm glad that wasn't what it was and just that he loves band aides.