Friday, February 27, 2009

Changes, Changes!

I've changed my design again! Anyone who's known me for awhile knows that I like to change things around, alot. I am not one of those people who can find one blog design/color scheme and keep it for the next 10 years. I couldn't even keep it for a year! That's why I am so happy that I found The Cutest Blog on the Block - they offer free blog backgrounds and they don't erase you're entire sidebar either!

Also, e-mail subscriptions are back - yay! Just check the sidebar for the form!

Annnd, keep checking back because I'll be having my first sponsored giveaway up very, very soon! (unless they back out, I'm always afraid that will happen LOL) I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I love your new look! :-)

I had wondered if you wanted to do reviews and giveaways. (It's something I've wondered if I'd like to do myself-not sure yet, though.) I can't wait to see what it is! :-)

ExtraordinaryMommy said...

Love the design - the green is a beautiful color~

lace said...

Love your new design and Yay for a sponsored giveaway!