Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Favorite Posts

Barking Mad is giving away a $250 Target gift card and all you have to do is create a post linking to your favorite 5 or 10 posts - that's not too hard! I started with the most recent posts and worked my way backwards...I didn't exactly go all the way to the beginning of my posts, but these are my favorites *of the ones I went through*...which is alot of them!

In no particular order:

Mama Loves: Little Kids Prayers

"I Love You"

Being Me

Seriously.

Only the World

Mama Loves: Sign Language

You'll Shoot You're Eye Out!

Wordless Wednesday: "I Kiss Christmas Tree"

Pot Belly

Wordless Wednesday: Brotherly Love

1 comments:

Kristie said...

It was fun going through some of your favorite posts that I hadn't seen. The Brotherly Love pic is adorable! I love it when little ones hold hands! :-)