Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Passionate Bloggers Award

I am so psyched! I actually received an award today! I never would have thought that my little blog would attract readers (besides people I know LOL) let alone awards! Thank you to Kristie of Kristie's Notes for such an amazing compliment!

Kristie awarded me the Passionate Bloggers Award:

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Put the logo in your blog
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.


Five Things I am passionate about:
1. Jesus Christ
2. My family (and that doesn't just include my children)
3. Reading
4. Abortion
5. Helping people with the little things

Five People I am giving this award to:
1. Kristen @ We Are THAT Family
2. Lace @ Keeping My Fingers Crossed
3. Jessica @ The Dietzel Family
4. Tanya @ In the Dailies
5. Linda @ 2nd Cup of Coffee

You guys are the blogs I get up in the morning to read LOL I love ya!

5 comments:

tanyadennisbooks.com said...

Aw, thanks!! You're pretty sweet yourself. ;)

Cascia said...

Congratulations! You have a very nice blog here.

Kristie said...

For the short time that I've been reading your blog, I could guess what your first 3 passions would be :-)
I checked out the abortion link. I had never heard of them before, but it looks like they are doing great things. I know what it's like to have an unexpected pregnancy and to be scared, but I was fortunate to be out of school and have a wonderful relationship with the man who is now my husband. Abortion was never an option, but I could see how young girls would want to lean that way. It's neat to see there is a great resource for them to help make the right decision :-)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Whoa! Did you tell me about this? Thank you very much.

lace said...

Thank you. It's my first award as well.