Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tag, I'm it! (you're next!)

Kristie tagged me for the Five Random Things Meme. Let's see if I can come up with 5 things I haven't mentioned before!


Here are the rules:

  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post these rules in your blog.
  3. Write 5 Random things about yourself.
  4. Tag Random people at the end of the post and link to them.
  5. Let each person know they've been tagged.

Five Random things about me:

  1. I hate talking on the telephone. You might as well plan on talking to my voice mail if you call becuase I don't pick up the phone.
  2. My "favorite things" change about as quickly as the weather in Michigan. I can never guarantee that my favorite color is green or my favorite food is chocolate because inevitably, I'll change my mind at a later date.
  3. I cut my hair short. This is this is the first time that I have had short hair in my entire life - it's always been shoulder-length or below AND I love it!
  4. I really the older movies, but hate all the singing - the singing drives me batty!
I watch A Walk To Remember just to drool over Shane West - he is hot!










The 5 people I'm tagging are:

I really don't know! How about if you post this meme on your site, leave me a comment and I'll hop over and check it out!

1 comments:

Kristie said...

I love old movies! I like the musicals the most, though. I think the singing is my favorite part. My favorites are 'Singing in the Rain', 'My Fair Lady', 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers', 'The Music Man' and 'White Christmas'. Love them! I also like a couple newer musicals 'Newsies' and, most recently, 'Mama Mia'! :-) (My sister and I really got into them when we were in high school and we're hooked now!)