Thursday, March 19, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: Worst 'best" Book

This week's question is: “What’s the worst ‘best’ book you’ve ever read — the one everyone says is so great, but you can’t figure out why?”

I have started, and never finished, alot of book that were recommended. I hate to say that they were the worst books if I've never actually made it through them though LOL One author that everyone raves about is Karen Kingsbury. I've read a few of her books and I think they are boring. The stories are typical and very dull. I still can't figure out why everyone causes such a fuss about her...

7 comments:

Mary said...

Haven't read any of her books but I've seen her mentioned on many blogs.

Jess said...

I see her books everywhere, but never read one.

zetor said...

Haven't heard of that author, my answer is here, http://zetor-mogsblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/booking-through-thursday_19.html

eileensblog said...

I totally agree!

lace said...

I agree! Not crazy about them.

grams said...

Opps, sorry forgot to see who was signed in, that last comment was mine.

lace said...

I wondered what was going on. I hadn't read your post before and I saw that I had commented. Then I saw Grams down there was signed in as me.