Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can you get Carpel Tunnel in your fingers?

So, with my huge tax boon (read: income tax return that included my much needed stimulus $$ from last year) I was able to finally put some unique ring tones and games on my phone. Because you can't live without ring tones and games, ya know.

I actually can't find ring tones to put on my phone, they never seem to have the songs I actually like, so I have 3 credits left and no idea what to add - ideas?

But, enough of that. What I'm really happy with is my games. I play them alot. I bought Diner Dash 2 when I got the phone and beat it promptly. And then re-played it until I could win all 10 levels with my eyes shut. It was fun while it lasted.

I then downloaded Phase 10 and did the same thing. Although card games don't tend to get as old as fast.

After a couple bum games (Oregon Trail and Shopping something-or-other) - thank God I only do the one month trials! I decided to get Wedding Dash and let me tell you, I am in love! It is such a fun game! It took me forever to wrap my brain around seating everyone and I played this one level about 20 times before I figured out how to beat it, but I love every second of it. I've actually turned on a movie for the boys and hidden myself away in the bathroom so I could play another couple levels.

Like this, but smaller :)

I know, my life is rather simple right now LOL

I think everyone in the family rolls their eyes when they see me pull out my phone, yet again. I'm also pretty sure that I spend more time playing games on my phone than actually using it as it was intended. (Which reminds me, I still need to take The X-Husbands name of off the voice mail!).

0 comments: