Saturday, March 28, 2009

Enough!

Don't be surprised if my posting is sporadic to non-existent this coming week. The house is a wreck, I've been in blah-land since I started cleaning the Y (I can't get myself on a schedule that works!) and the boys just need their momma.

I've decided to ban myself from everything except e-mail, when the boys are awake, and that only in extreme moderation. So, you'll only get a post out of me if I'm up to typing one out when I get home at 11:30 at night.

I just need to get my household in order, it's getting ridiculous around here!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Good luck! I hope you are able to catch up and feel more organized.

I started not turning the computer on until I had certain chores done in the morning. I think I have to add more to that chore list, because I still feel behind :-/

Carebear said...

Oh, I hear ya girl. My house looks like a hurrican hit. And in a way, it did - I call him Hurrican Roman, aka the little Beast, LOL! Hope taking some time of helps you feel better about things! Thanks for visiting my What the %@*#?! Wednesday post last week!