Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hi-5

I have been so lazy this week! I didn't take any pictures at all! I kept forgetting to charge my batteries and then I was just lazy and didn't put the charged batteries in my camera - so no I Heart Faces or You Capture for me this week :( Which means I have to come up with something else to blog about LOL

Actually I wanted to mention a show that the boys have been watching around here that we all are loving, I'm sure you've heard of it: Hi-5? What a fun show! We only get the basic channels that we can pick up with bunny ears (which is better for all of us, I would be in front of that television all day long!) so I pick up stuff from the library all the time for the boys to watch. Well, I picked up the 1st season of Hi-5 and we all love it! The songs are really catchy (I've been singing the Hi-5 theme song for a couple days now LOL) and the subjects are completely child-friendly. I like it when the boys and I can walk away from a show or movie with a good feeling and Hi-5 definitely delivers on that aspect!

My siblings (who are all in their teens) think it's kind of a dorky show, but it really is right on the boys' level. I was a little surprised that Noah liked it so much (because he's into cars so much right now), but he actually watched 2 or 3 episodes in a row - and so did Jack! They love dancing to the songs and they actually listened to the stories. And it's all Noah asks for when I ask him if he wants to watch a movie now.

Here's one of the songs from Season One - I really like this song too! Hi-5 kinda reminds me of The Wiggles, but I like these guys better - their songs are catchier and the actions are alot better! Plus, and I can't really explain it, but I don't walk away with a funky feeling after watching Hi-5.

0 comments: