Monday, March 9, 2009

I Heart Faces: Creative Crop


This week was Creative Crop at I Faces. We are allowed to post the original this week so you can see what we did, so here is my original:
I can't remember if I took this particular picture of Jack, asleep on the floor, with or without flash, but I didn't like how any of the pics came out either way. I tried my hand at fixing it with Picnik. My computer was being super slow, so I didn't play around with the different features as much as I wanted, but I definitely like the cropped version alot better!

Creative Criticism is always welcome!

8 comments:

Abby said...

So sweet! I love that little sleeping face!

Nene said...

Awww! Makes me sigh with sweetness - all is right with the world, hee hee. Lovely shot!

Momisodes said...

What an absolutely precious photo!

I <3 Picnik!

Sonya @ Balentine Bliss said...

The sepia tone looks great with this picture! Nice job!

Kristie said...

I don't know much about photography, but I think it's a great picture! He looks so peaceful and sweet :-)

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Oh so very sweet.........

Julie Rivera Photography said...

The light gives a very dreamy quality to your picture, which suits the sleeping fellow perfectly. And it is greatly enhanced by your choice of crop!

Carebear said...

Oh, I like the dreamy quality of the sepia crop - it seems so appropriate for a sleeping photo. LOL at him sleeping on the hard floor. I did a post awhile back called "My kids will sleep anywhere". How do they do that?!