Monday, March 2, 2009

I Heart Faces: Messy Faces

Messy faces is the theme this week at I Faces! I think Jack is looking a little like Popeye's daddy in this picture (the white 'beard").

I joined I Faces for fun, and to have an excuse to put up some of my favorite photos of the boys, but I'm learning alot about different angles to shoot from and what you can do with photo editing software. I'm a little excited because I'm buying a photo editing software this month with some of my tax return so I can actually get my pictures to look alot better very, very soon! I can't wait to put into practice some of what I've learned!

*Constructive criticism is more than welcome! I don't have much of a clue about photography, but want to learn!*

13 comments:

Julie Rivera Photography said...

What on earth did he get into? Love it! One suggestion, which I have shared with others, is to try shooting without flash. Inside during winter is a hard time to work on this, I know... Good luck with the new software when you get it! I was terrified of Photoshop for the first three months I owned it!

OctoberRain said...

Love it! Oh it cracks me up every time I look at it :)

DawnS said...

Ohhhhhh.... Messy and he made a mess - is that baby powder??? Yikes - super cute and funny!

Kristin said...

It looks like a flour bomb went off! What a darling photo!

Rhonda said...

What a cute pic!! Love it!

Carebear said...

Love this mess. What a creative little guy - and so cute too!

Joannof10 said...

What a mess! This picture catches a great memory!!

Goldylocks said...

What a CUTE mess!

Kelli said...

Oh my goodness! That's not just a messy face!! Is that flour or baby powder?

Elaine said...

Oh my goodness, I love it. What a cutie..

Mighty M said...

Looks at all the white stuff! Cooking lesson, perhaps?

The Mrs. said...

wow. now that is a mess! but adorable!

Kimberly said...

Wow! Now that's a messy face:) What a cutie!