Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Tired.

I started cleaning a new business this week from 8-11 and it's been kicking my butt! Since it's the first week it's actually been taking us longer to clean so there were a couple nights where we weren't even done until midnight + you then have to add in my 40-minute drive home - that's late! Especially when you have two little angels who like to wake up at 7 in the morning! So I have been way tired and lazy once I finally get up in the morning. We have been eating, watching movies and sitting at the computer all-week-long and I think it's time I get going I need to clean and spend some quality time with the boys. They've been making alot of messes this week and I think they are #1 sick of being inside and #2 trying to get my attention (the Tonka truck, with wheels covered in poop and driven through the house, definitely got my attention!).

So, excuse me while I don't post this weekend and do just that.

I will still post the winner of the Stork Snapshots giveaway tomorrow morning though! If you haven't entered, hurry, because it ends tonight!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Enjoy time with your boys. There is no greater fun than playing with your kids. Childhood is precious. I'm taking my son out today to sidewalk chalk, and blow bubbles.