Saturday, March 14, 2009

Remember the pyromaniac? He's baaaaaack.

We found Noah in the bathroom today. Lighting matches.

I kid you not.

He had locked himself in the bathroom with a super-sized box of matches (which is gone now) and he was lighting them and blowing them out.

He's always loved blowing fire out.

None of us thought he knew how to light a match though, or even had the dexterity to pull it off!

So, my son, who thinks an A & a 4 are the same thing, who can't manage to cut with scissors yet and glues everything but the picture onto the paper could light a fire if it was cold.

This, my friends, is what is considered child-led learning.

3 comments:

Carebear said...

Oh NO!!! Not funny, I know, but kinda funny, right?! Seriously though, were our children twins separated at birth? This is so something my little Beast would (and probably will) do! Terrifyingly entertaining post though!

Kristie said...

I think he's going to be a firefighter! :-) My firefighter husband loves to play with fire (and apparently did when he was younger too!)

Angela said...

At least he was blowing them out!