Friday, March 6, 2009

So I know I said I wasn't going to post...

But it's been a great day so far! I got some housework done, some laundry done and then I dressed the boys and we went outside! It was soooo nice today! We almost didn't even need coats!

We played on the slide.












We Swung.











We climbed on the broken cars.












We took a walk down the driveway.

We picked up rocks.

And threw them.

And kicked them.


Have some rocks Jack.
Then we came inside for "apples and peebuller" + 3-2-1 Penguins!

I hope it stays this warm because the boys are ALOT calmer and we're all friends again :)

2 comments:

lace said...

looks like a fun day. I loved how warm it was. I had windows open.

Our day consisted of coloring, feeding the horses, playing tug of war with the dogs, lunch, a nap, time on the computer for me (during the nap). Picking up kids from school and then dinner. And Currently it's a horse ride on my foot while I type this.

Kristie said...

Yesterday was beautiful! It looks like you and your little guys had a great time! I felt bad leaving the kids with their grandparents to go to Frankenmuth. I would have loved to take them outside!