Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You Capture: Perspective

Photobucket



Another new weekly carnival! You Capture was started by I Should Be Folding Laundry to encourage those of us interested in photography to pick up our cameras and try something new! And also to get inspiration from what others are doing! I thought this was a great weekly carnival to add because I need to learn how to be creative when taking pictures. Funnily enough, I took this picture yesterday, before I read about the You Capture carnival and the Perspective challenge for this week! I really like this shot of Noah (unedited) and although I used flash, which I've been trying not too, I still think it turned out well. Especially since I had dying batteries and the camera kept turning off on me LOL I bribed Noah with fruit snacks to get this lovely shot!

If you're interested in joining up, just click here, there's a Mr. Linky for this week's challenge and don't forget to check the bottom of the post for next week's challenge!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Sounds like a fun challenge!

By the way, any perspective of your little guys will turn out nice-they're adorable! :-)

OctoberRain said...

I use flash on my boys all the time if inside (unless the room is super bright) Its the only way to get nonblurry pics :) Great shot!

(P.S. I seem to keep stealing all your photo blogging ideas LOL)